Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Summer Sun

Long time no post! I know I said I'd get some pony pictures while I was house sitting but the weather was pretty crap most of the time.

However, Friday was a glorious day! I needed to go to the uni Registry (my bank thinks I'm graduating this year rather than 2013), and we decided to go for some ice cream to take proper advantage of it.

In fact, it was so nice I even got a picture outside!

Photobucket

I don't usually wear a lot of yellow, although this outfit seems to have a lot of it. The t-shirt is from Threadless and one of my favourites. I adore giraffes and this one was just too cute to pass up.

The skirt is several years old from back when collections at Topshop were a new idea (this is a Laura Lees one). As much as I love it, and its ladybird print, it's just too thin to be wearable most of the time in Glasgow.

This weekend the weather has only improved, to the extent I've been wandering around without my usual cardigan layer! I've been practicing driving for my test and I might have tanned just doing that. Glasgow might spend most of the time being gloomy and grey but when it really wants to be nice, it goes all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment