Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Hot Pink

I don't wear bright pinks all that often, in part due to the clash with my hair. However, looking through my wardrobe for a jumper yesterday this particular top caught my eye and so was worn for the first time in months.

Photobucket

This was my outfit for a cinema trip (yay for cinema vouchers courtesy of my dad!), admittedly not very well thought through. The burgendy tights probably weren't the best idea, but I did at least manage to match the pink of the jumper and the skirt's flowers.

Underneath was my favourite new t-shirt

Photobucket

"Dr Hoo" from Threadless, with all 11 incarnations of the doctor portrayed as owls! I managed to get it for less than the advertised price as well which is always good since shipping from America is extortionate!

I also happen to be wearing an almost identical outfit today, but with black tights and a different t-short. I am nothing if not imaginative.

No comments:

Post a Comment