Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

More sun!

A second nice day in Glasgow? Excellent! Today's outfit was aimed at the cooler points (in the shade and/or wind) since Glasgow never stays warm for long, but is still a summery sort of outfit.  Please excuse the terrible hair, it could do with a wash but I'm holding out until tomorrow to actually get it done.

Photobucket

The skirt is from Tesco, it's a silky underskirt with an embroidered net topskirt. The t-shirt is from Threadless (which is probably where a good 50% of my tshirts come from), much loved because of the combination of green (yay!) and giraffes (yay!).

Other than that, I have done very little. For some reason I am inexplicably tired pretty much all the time at the moment, however much sleep I get. Terribly annoying, and not great for productivity. Bother.

The weather has now started to return to being grey and horrible. Hopefully it'll clear up from this weekend - my family are heading off on holiday so I'll be house-and-pony-sitting for them which is a lot more enjoyable when the weather's nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment